In addition to our regular programme we offer throughout the year, we can provide customised training courses to suit individual and organisational needs. We will work with you to identify learning needs, develop course content and deliver effective training to meet your immediate and longer term goals. We are now able to offer this online via Zoom. Please contact Margaret Crockett for more information.
In the past our customised training has included:
- 2 day Zoom training in basic archive skills plus arrangement and description for the archives team of a major publishing house
- Archives Management Fundamentals Teams training for an international charity
- Basic Archive Skills training for Historic England
- Records management training day with focus on data protection for an NHS Trust
- Written in the Landscape HLF funded project: collections management; reading and understanding documents; preservation management
- Basic archive skills plus arrangement and description two-day course for a global consumer goods company based in Rotterdam
- A series of courses for the National Archives of Estonia in Tartu including Train the Trainer
- Preservation management training for the National Archives of Mongolia
Our training pages have details of the opportunities.