See What’s New…
TASC’s current projects include:
- Managing the archives of a famous London Department store.
- Scoping a cataloguing project for a historic house archive.
- In-house archival arrangement and description training for the British Library
- has recently started serving on the BAFTA Archives Committee
- is now a fully qualified guide for Clerkenwell and Islington
- has just published her first book, The No-Nonsense Guide to Archives and Recordkeeping.
- is working on the team which is planning and delivering the International Council on Archives Quadrennial Congress taking place in Seoul in September 2016.